- We believe that there is only one true, living and eternal God and that the Godhead is revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the Old and New Testaments: the Inspired and infallible Word of God and therein is found the only reliable guide of Christian faith and conduct
- We believe that God created man in His own image to bring Him honor through obedience; and that when man disobeyed, he became a fallen and sinful creature, unable to save himself.
- We believe that Salvation (regeneration, sanctification, justification and redemption) has been provided for all mankind through the redemptive work (life, death, resurrection, ascension, and intercession) of Jesus Christ, and that this Salvation can only be received by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that those who confess with their tongues and believe in their hearts that Jesus is their Lord and Savior have the assurance of salvation.
- We believe that Christians should live faithfully by serving in and through the local church, praying diligently, witnessing earnestly, practicing tolerance, showing loving kindness, giving as God prospers and conducting themselves in such a way as to bring glory to God.
- We believe that the Church Universal is the Body of Christ, the fellowship of all believers, and that its members have been called out from the world to come under the dominion and authority of Christ its head. We believe that a local church is a fellowship of Christians, a part of the body of Christ, voluntarily banded together for worship, nurture, and service.
- We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances instituted by Christ to be observed by Christians only. We also believe that the Biblical mode of baptism is immersion and that participation in the Lord’s Supper should be open to all Christians.
- We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ, and in the bodily resurrection of the dead. We believe that God will judge all mankind by Jesus Christ; that He will reward the righteous with eternal life in Heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in Hell.